Business VoIP Consultation
At many firms, “consultant” is a fancy word for “salesperson.” At Barry, a business VoIP consultation is about finding solutions that work and about building a relationship as a trusted provider. That means getting to know you and your business, your current and anticipated needs, your current equipment and your ideal budget. Our three decades in communications technology give us the experience to advise customers knowledgeably from the physical layer to software and systems design.
Experienced. Informed. Trusted.
Our consultative approach will help you to:
- Review your current systems and environment
- Understand how you currently communicate, both internally and externally
- Determine which new functionalities could add significant value and which are not the best use of your budget
- Establish needs and goals, both immediate and long-term
- Develop alternative options that include multiple solutions
- Make the best long term choices for your organization
A reliable, cost-efficient, highly functioning business VoIP system isn’t just a matter of the right equipment. At Barry, we understand the importance of good design, wiring and other aspects that are often underplayed because they are not immediate profit-generators. Tapping our consultative services is one way to ensure you are getting the most knowledgeable and most trustworthy advice.