At the forefront of the ever competitive auto industry, dealerships are continually looking for ways to enhance customer experiences, decrease overhead costs and increase team productivity.
Success is measured everyday by a dealershipâ€™s ability to balance fulfilling existing customer expectations, pursue important new sales opportunities successfully and keep overhead costs under control.
This is no easy task. Having the right voice and data technologies in place is critical.
At Barry Communications, we understand the demanding environment within which auto dealerships compete. Our solution set is robust, including:
- Highly scalable, application-rich VoIP Telephone Systems
- Unified Communications integrating voice (landline and mobile), email and instant messaging
- Contact Center tools providing a wealth of up-to-the second customer information
- Reliable, 24/7/365 Internet Access
- Smart, anytime-anywhere communications through Advanced Mobility functionality
- Increased productivity and lower costs through Multisite Dealer Settings
- Cost-effective, IPConnect Managed Services, providing single-source accountability for both dial-tone and Internet services eliminating questions
Our successful experience within the automotive industry has been earned by investing the time and resources required to understand each customer's unique needs and technology requirements.
We are proud of our many long-standing relationships with dealerships in the New England region. Please review a few of our auto dealer experiences:
Contact us today to learn how Barry can apply voice and data solutions that will help grow your auto dealership.