Business Size: 50+
Industry: Wholesale Seafood Distribution
- An aging and obsolete Nortel BCM system
- Existing PRI T1 service that would occasionally fail
- Concerns about reliability
- Remote salespeople
The implementation was complex, and we experienced a few hiccups at that time. Once we got over those bumps, which customers going through a complex implementation should prepare for, our experience has been that the system, support and reliability have been outstanding.
- Provide increased reliability and redundancy.
- FW Bryce’s IT network is part of a larger corporate IT network that is managed remotely.
- Barry engineers had to integrate with that network and coordinate with remote IT support.
- Implemented ipConnect ShoreTel Cloud Unified Communications
- Installed a dedicated T1 for access to the Cloud service
- Established backup connectivity to the Cloud using a Comcast business class Internet service
- Added ShoreTel Collaboration – Audio and Web conferencing, Instant Messaging
- Worked through corporate IT issues.
- Assisted with rollout of ShoreTel client software.
- System and network have delivered consistent and improved reliability.
- Collaboration services have improved real-time communications.