We are currently seeking a Business Development Manager. If this position interest you, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The Business Development Manager is an integral part of the Barry Communications team responsible for building relationships to establish new clients. He or she will work within a team environment that includes technical, marketing and management staff.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Research, identify, and develop relationships with new clients and strategic partners.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company team members.
- Work with team to develop proposals and presentations that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Maintain communications with clients and company team, identify and address objections, and drive positive conclusions.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Skills and Abilities
- Self-motivated, ambitious and organized
- Good communications and writing skills
- Good computer and software skills
- Personable and energetic
Barry Communications, Inc., headquartered in Worcester, MA since 1981, provides voice and data solutions to small and medium businesses throughout New England. We partner with industry leaders to offer reliable, integrated, end-to-end communication technology services, including VoIP, Cloud, Unified Communications, Collaboration, and Mobility.