Onsite Premise Unified Communications
On-premise Phone Systems for All Your Needs
VoIP unified communications system
Mitel VoIP unified communications solution is perfect for small and medium-sized businesses with more demanding needs, as well as for larger enterprises.
Whether on-site or in the cloud, Mitel technology delivers advanced functionality:
- A comprehensive, easy-to-use, desktop management application
- Microsoft Outlook integration for your calendar, contacts, and mail
- Collaboration for scheduled audio and web conferences
- Mobility to seamlessly integrate users on phones, computers, and tablets
- Call center capabilities, from simple queuing to advanced web chat and email integration
- The multi-site capability that enables you to expand your organization locally or globally
- Users can seamlessly make and receive calls within the Salesforce application
Mitel – MiVoice Connect and MiVoice Business
Mitel MiVoice Connect and MiVoice Business solutions deliver a reliable, flexible, and intuitive communications solution that seamlessly delivers scalable services and applications that you can add as your business grows.
Mitel MiVoice Connect
Key Benefits and Features:
- Action icons that trigger calls, video, web sharing, call recording, raise hand, mute self, mute all and add a participant
- Contact timeline that shows all past communications with a co-worker, including a drill down into detail
- Favorites to quickly access the people and groups you need most
- Event wizard to set up calls and collaborations including presenters, agendas, invitations and more
- Callouts so meeting organizers can call late attendees and conference them into the meeting
- Agenda timer that tracks agendas in real time to help participants keep conferences on the topic
- Raise hand feature to manage conversations with large groups
- Visual audio monitoring to mute participants who have distracting background noise
- Integration with Outlook, G Suite, AD and ICS calendars for presence, meeting invitations and scheduling
- No VPN required for remote use
- Brightmetrics Analytics
With MiVoice Business, your business has everything it needs in an on-site unified communications and business phone system. MiVoice Business is a business communication platform that delivers voice, messaging, mobility, presence, conferencing, collaboration and applications.
Key Benefits and Features :
- MiVoice business is designed to meet the needs of businesses from 5 to 130,000 users, in a single site or a multi-site network that spans the globe.
- MiContact center business nurtures profitable customer relationships by phone, chat, and email.
- The suite includes desktop phones, attendant consoles, softphones, and accessories.
- Software running on Mitel collaboration service appliances can be installed on industry-standard x-86 servers in a virtualized environment, which eliminates the need to support multiple appliances, especially for customers who choose a centralized UC deployment.
- From secure teleworking to simplified teamwork solutions, our integrated UC suite has you covered.
The Panasonic phone system is ideal for small businesses with simple needs – it’s cost-effective, reliable, and easy to use. The system comes with a 7-year warranty and works with existing networks and cabling.
Panasonic offers a complete lineup of IP, Digital and DECT phone models that are designed to meet the specific needs of your business.
Migrating to IP is easy, flexible and on your terms. Introducing the KX-NS700.